Sunday, May 3, 2009

Photos from Kane County - Part One


From the first base concourse, towards home plate. The suites are new this year.


Taken down the third base line, shooting out to the left field wall. The error column on the scoreboard doesn't work. Not sure why. Nice picnic area though behind the left field fence.


Behind the third base dugout (visitor's dugout), just a general view of the field.


Same spot as above, just turned towards ome plate. That fan sitting in the second row got to the ballpark way early!


This is my view from the press box. Notice how close I am to the seats. Fans have a walkway right in front of the press box, and some have taken this opportunity to wave pennants in the air to try and block my view, while one kid yesterday stood up on the bleachers and made funny faces at me. I love Minor League Baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment