Sunday, May 24, 2009

Two in a Row

Two very strong starting pitching performances and good bullpen work in a row leads to two wins. Amazing how that works huh?

A lot of times, a pitcher can get very frustrated moving from the bullpen to the starting rotation and back again. Taylor Sinclair has taken it all in stride and has pitched strongly in both roles, capped by tonight's 6.0 inning performance to earn his first win of the year. Congrats to Taylor.

I took photos of Peoria's stadium, and will post them tomorrow before the game. I was hoping to get them up tonight, but I did my media notes for tomorrow instead. Rather ambitious of me, I know.

I also thoroughly enjoyed a chocolate chip cookie topped with ice cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream from Perkins. At the Super 8 in Peoria, you basically have two restaurants within walking distance: Perkins and Cheddars. It was Perkins today, and probably Cheddars tomorrow night after the game. Between eating out all the time and ballpark food, it's a miracle I remain as skinny as I am.

Have a good night, I'll check in tomorrow morning with photos.

Comments are always welcome in the comments below or you can email me at oserey@silverhawks.com. I enjoy hearing from fans, blog readers, parents of players, etc. Send me a note sometime if you are so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment