Sunday, May 3, 2009

Today's Lineup

Good morning from Illinois! I slept well last night. In fact, I almost slept too well as I nearly overslept. This whole eastern versus central time zone is messing me up because I keep setting my alarm for the wrong time zone. In my defense, while the team is giving all times in central (bus leaves at 9:45 central, game is at 1 central, etc.), I still have to operate under eastern time zone because the radio station back home in South Bend is eastern and thus, so are most of the listeners. You wouldn't think adjusting everything by one hour would be so difficult!

Today's Lineup:

Duffy -LF
Elmore - 2B
Diaz - CF
Gomez - 1B
Marte - DH
Perez - C
Estevez - 3B
Asencio - RF
Navarro - SS

Harden - SP

I am going to head out of the booth and take some photos of the ballpark now. I probably won't be posting them until after the game today, but you'll have that to look forward to later on tonight.

1 comment:

  1. A couple weeks late, but the Hawks MLB alumni list is missing Garrett Mock. SP '04, is currently a RP for Washington.

    ReplyDelete