Friday, May 8, 2009

Seriously? An Experience?

I keep getting questions asking whether I'm ready for the Chris Mehring experience.

I mean, I know Chris is a heck of a broadcaster for the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, but when he comes to town, is it really an experience? I guess we'll find out.

By the way, Chris is also a blogger, so you can catch his thoughts on the Timber Rattlers and the series at http://rattler-radio.blogspot.com/. And if you think his blog is better than mine (and it probably is), just keep your comments to yourself. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't necessarily say that his blog is BETTER, but it is definitely different. On one hand, you have pictures of cool ballparks. On the other hand, he has a camel that can write.

    Camels can't write you say? CAN-TU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have camels, plural, that can write.

    There is also a snake, a ferret, and fireworks that can write.

    I, on the other hand, cannot write at all.

    ReplyDelete