Friday, April 17, 2009

Dow Diamond Part 4

This is the fourth and final post of photos. I forgot to take pictures of the radio station in the press box. Yes, you read that right. The flagship station for Loons baseball is owned by the team, and operates out of the press box. I'll try to get some photos of that tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the photos I've taken thus far, of what I consider the best ballpark in the league. Note: Anytime I post photos on this blog, you should be able to click on them and it'll open up a larger version of the same image.


The scoreboard, turned on, from a distance.


A zoom-in shot of the video board, featuring Brad Golder -- the Loons broadcaster -- sporting a beard this season.



The visiting dugout.


The ballpark from the parking lot.


One more view of the field during the batting practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment