Tuesday, April 7, 2009

South Bend 5, Notre Dame 1

The Silver Hawks won tonight over Notre Dame, 5-1. The game story is up on www.silverhawks.com.

For those of you attempting to listen online, I understand we had some issues with the streaming audio early on, but I believe that was fixed later in the game. If you kept trying throughout the game, and never got the feed, please email me at oserey@silverhawks.com and tell me what problems you were having. This is why we have exhibition games. It's not just a practice game for the players, it's for the staff and the radio broadcasters as well.

I hope you enjoyed the game, and trust me, it'll be a lot simpler and better on Thursday. It was like a spring training game with about 20 different players seeing action for South Bend, and roughly 25-30 playing for Notre Dame.

I'll have a few blog posts tomorrow about various things, but feel free to leave any comments on tonight's game below.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Owen, I wasn't sure what that plug was for and didn't want anyone tripping on it, so I unplugged it.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great exhibition game yesterday. I took a few photos while I was there. I hope this link works http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1411073922
    Can't wait for opening day.

    ReplyDelete