Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Poll Results

Had 28 people vote in my poll about yesterday's exhibition. Here are the results:

17 attended the game
1 was listening locally on the radio
10 were listening on the internet

Be sure to vote in the new poll on the right.

Again, we believe we've worked everything out with the streaming audio, and should be all set for Thursday night against West Michigan. I thank you all for your patience, and I appreciate those of you that sent me an email letting me know you had problems. I always welcome your emails, and try to respond when I can (assuming I'm not in the middle of the broadcast, of course...although I've been known to send an email during a commercial break).

Over the next few days, I'll be getting back into the routine of the regular season, so you'll start to see more of a trend with the blog posts, etc. For now, enjoy the major league games today, and be sure to listen to the Silver Hawks regular season opener tomorrow night. I'll try to get some pictures posted from West Michigan either Thursday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment