Sunday, April 19, 2009

Internet Feed

Did anyone lose the internet audio feed at the end of Sunday's game? I had a report that one person couldn't get the end of the game, and I'm curious if it was just an individual problem, or if everyone that was listening lost the feed.

If you could, please send me an email at oserey@silverhawks.com and let me know one way or another whether you heard the game all the way through the end on Sunday. We are certainly trying to make sure that this never happens, and knowing when you have problems with the feed helps us out tremendously. So again, if you could, please email me and let me know about Sunday.

Also, if you ever lose the feed during a game, feel free to email me at the above address as well. I always have my email open during the game, and while I usually don't have time to respond, if I start getting mass amounts of emails about people losing the feed, I can make some calls during commercial breaks to try to fix it.

Thanks,

Owen

2 comments:

  1. We were out and I checked when I came home and could not get the feed. The game was nearly over, so not sure how long it was lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. deb (silver hawk team mom)April 22, 2009 at 6:39 PM

    this is good to know as i thought it was something wrong with my computer again and so i just watched the scoring on the website, which is often delayed compared to the live action.
    thanks for the great job you are doing and see you back in south bend on saturday, when it will be warmer than when you left!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete