Saturday, April 11, 2009

Photos from West Michigan

Happy Easter! I'll be back tomorrow with all your usual gameday goodness, but for your Easter enjoyment today, here are a few photos of the ballpark in West Michigan.


From the third base side, looking back towards the press box


Down the Third Base Line


A look at the outfield from the left field bleachers


From the Press Box, giving you an idea of the seats layout.


My view from the press box. This is during batting practice, well before the ball came flying in my window and smacked into my hands during the game. No, I didn't catch it. Yes, I am ashamed that I dropped it. And Yes, there is a reason that I'm a broadcaster and not a player (although sadly, defense was the strength of my game when I played).

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete