Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today's Lineup and a Roster Move

Did you sleep at all? I got about 5 hours sleep...I'm hoping the players got more than I did.

Quick turnaround, and a roster move to start the day. Ryan Babineau has been placed on the DL with a hip injury. Rossmel Perez joins the club from extended spring training.

Today's Lineup (2 PM first pitch, 1:40 pregame show on 1620 AM The Point)

Duffy - CF
Elmore - 2B
Marte - LF
Gomez - 3B
Parker - DH
Davis - C
Ramirez - 1B
Asencio - RF
Navarro - SS

Cook - SP

3 comments:

  1. Hi Owen - is there any discussion board or forum for discussing the Silver Hawks? Any fans who want to discuss them? If so, it woudl be great if you could point me to the board or the fans!

    Thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question. Let me do some research and I'll get back to you. If anyone has any ideas, let us know. I know there is some website called www.futurebacks.com that has a lot of information, I don't know if it has a message board or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. diamondbacksbullpen.org has a "Farm Implements" section. It is not specifically about the Silver Hawks, but it does have a lot of posting regarding the Hawks and former Hawks that are elsewhere in the Dbacks system as well.

    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete