Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back at Home

For those that are wondering...

Left Cedar Rapids at about 10:20 PM Central Time.

Arrived to Coveleski Stadium at 4:35 AM Eastern Time.

I arrived at my apartment at 4:59 AM Eastern Time. I imagine most of the players got to their places about the same time.

My head hit the pillow at 5:10 AM Eastern Time.

My alarm went off at 8:20 AM Eastern Time so I could do a radio interview at 8:30.

The interview ended at 8:36 AM, and my head was back on the pillow at 8:38 AM.

The alarm went off again at 10:50 AM. I got up, got ready, and have been at work since 11:45 AM.

I don't think the players are due to arrive until 4 PM today. I think because of the late night/early morning, they get to have a late arrival to the park today. I'm jealous!

2 comments:

  1. why did krauss leave the game yesterday in the 5th inn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ankle injury. It's been bothering him for a while. Expect him to miss a few games or DH for a while.

    ReplyDelete