Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's 2:44 AM Eastern Time...

...although only 1:44 here in the Central Time Zone. We just arrived at the hotel. I have a huge bed that is looking rather inviting.

The only thing not inviting are the two giant mirrors on the wall behind the bed, and the one over the desk in front of the bed. As I'm sitting here typing this, if I look over my computer screen then I'm staring at myself (which is not a pretty site). Also, if I hold my head at the proper angle, I can look at the back of my head in the mirror behind me, and then continue looking at alternating reflections of my face and the back of my head from now through eternity in the endless cycle of mirrors.

I chose radio for a reason people...I don't need to be seeing this much of myself.

Alright, clearly I'm tired. I'm going to bed. More posts in the morning (or I guess later in the morning since it's already morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment