Friday, July 10, 2009

Tonight's Lineup - July 10th, 2009

Sorry for no posts today. We had to be out of our rooms early today, so I fell behind and never really caught back up. My apologies. Back at it tomorrow with a regular day of posts hopefully.

Tonight's Lineup:
Navarro - SS
Estevez - 3B
Pollock - CF
Krauss - DH
Gomez - 1B
Perez - C
Diaz - LF
Asencio - RF
Elmore - 2B

Moorhouse - SP

For tonight's pregame interview, I'll again talk with South Bend manager Mark Haley. It seems like every time I call for a sacrifice bunt, he has the players swing away. Then when I say swing away, they bunt. He's the manager, and knows a lot more about strategy than me, so I'll have him put it into his own words. I recorded the interview earlier, and I think it shines a light onto some baseball strategy that casual fans might enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment