Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photos from Clinton - Part Two


This is the "Lumber Lounge" as you can see, and it's located beyond the right field wall. It is built entirely out of wood (aka lumber), and has a lot of picnic tables. A great area for group outings and picnics. It gives you a good view of the field too, which you'll see in a minute.


The Hawks taking batting practice. Just a general view of the stadium as well.


Does this picture look familiar? It should. I used it on the website last night for the game story. Hey, these pictures don't just automatically appear on the website...some of us actually do some work to get them up there. I wish I could put an action photo up for the game stories each night, but traveling by myself, I can't leave the booth and take photos during the game obviously.


Down the right field line, shooting back towards the plate area. Again, notice how the entire seating area is covered by a roof.


This is an example of one of the walkways that you take from the concourse up to the seating area. I chose section E to take a picture of, but I can't really explain why. There's also an A, B, C, and D. Imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment