Sunday, July 12, 2009

Photos from Appleton - Part Five


My mom would not be a fan of the Timber Rattlers (she hates snakes). Quite honestly, I don't really like them either (snakes, that is. I don't have a big problem with Wisconsin).


Here's Wisconsin broadcaster Chris Mehring hard at work. He has no idea I took this picture. As you can see, I can look from my booth and into his. Or at least, I could...


...until Chris decided he was tired of looking at my ugly mug, and blocked my view with rosters, stats, and any other pieces of paper he could find.




2 comments:

  1. Appreciate the pics from the different parks from around the league. One of the best things about baseball is the uniqueness of each team's/city's ballpark, especially in the minor leagues where you probably have seen some crazy things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home of the Divison III College World Series!

    ReplyDelete