Thursday, July 9, 2009

Photos From Beloit - Part One


Prince Fielder played here for a couple of seasons. He's good.


This sign apparently means nothing on the entrance to the press box. It's like a revolving door of people all night long.


This is the view from the entrance of the press box. Those are my chairs on the left side of the screen. As you can see, it's an "open" press box, meaning that there are no doors seperating the various rooms. That means everyone in the press box can hear my broadcast, and I can hear everything else that's going on. Not to sound like an unsocial jerk, but sometimes I enjoy the privacy of having my own booth.


This is the visiting radio area of the press box. I took this shot so you can see the full overhang out in front of the booth. If a high fly ball is hit, I can't see the ball. I just find the fielders that are moving around and try and figure out who is going to make the catch.


This is my normal view from the press box, as I'm sitting in my seat. It's not horrible, but again, note the overhang at the top of the picture that restricts the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment